Annual Fee - DREAM Chapters & Affiliates
DREAM Chapters and Affiliates pay an annual $50 fee to support the development of organization activities, peer networking, and leadership training for members. Member benefits for 2018-19 include
- Use of the DREAM logo on your publications (including a school-specific logo for chapter members) and an editable Meet-and-Greet poster for your first meeting or membership drives
- Access to the DREAM Student Advisory Board for questions, needs, and concerns, including assistance getting started
- Continually update online lists of DREAM Chapters and Affiliates and other national and campus disability student organizations along with contact and social media information for each
- A monthly Digital Care Package of resources and publications on topics like accessible event planning, fundraising, peer mentoring, and other topics to support your group’s activities and growth
- Reduced registration fees to attend the online conference Disabled & Proud Leading Change this October 11-13, 2018 along with a guide on screening conference sessions on your campus during or after the conference
- Access to member-only trainings and opportunities on a variety of topics for student leaders starting in 2019
- Participations in national educational and activism activities, in coordination with other campuses across the nation starting in 2019
To complete your application to become a DREAM Chapter or Affiliate, please also fill out the form at https://www.dreamcollegedisability.org/dream-application-for-chapters-and-affiliates.html. This annual fee covers your campus organization’s membership from the date of payment through October 1, 2019.
If you need an invoice to arrange for payment through your school or if you need a partial- or full-waiver of fees during your first year, please email Kim Elmore at DREAM@ahead.org.